Booking wedding photography shouldn’t be painful!
Do you feel like looking at wedding photography packages and the variety of wedding photographers makes your head spin?
- You want to love the photos and style. (the photos you see on here are the same, edited files that our clients received – if you like our style, you know what to expect.)
- You want your photographer to be experienced. (our team has well over 700 weddings photographed, we know what to plan for.)
- You want your wedding day’s entire story told. (We believe in telling your day’s story as complete as possible. This not only includes what you would expect to be captured – but also many documentary style moments of things many photographers miss or choose not to capture.)
- You want to enjoy your day, not worry about the schedule. (We are one of the regions most experienced teams when it comes to planning a day’s time line. We help you plan ahead of time so when wedding day comes, you can just enjoy it.)
- You have a budget – and you want to stay in it. (We are not the most inexpensive pricing out there but we like to think of ourselves as an extraordinarily great value when you look at our work and experience.)
All wedding photography packages include the following:
- Lead photographer
- your choice of hours of coverage
- time line consultations
- unlimited number of images taken and delivered
- complete classic edit
- finished set of high resolution files (no “watermarks”)
- Reprinting Rights Release of images for personal printing and use (all of your printing and sharing projects!)
- Images ready in one month or less!
- Images delivered via download
8 hours or more package adds:
- Complimentary/optional engagement session in the Cincinnati area and resulting images. (sessions are primarily scheduled Monday through Fridays as available, March through November, weather permitting)
Our pricing is a simple hourly rate based on the number of hours of coverage you need. We are happy to help you determine how many hours you need. Visit our Contact Page and inquire today so we can send you all of the details!
- Engagement Session (complimentary with 8 hours of coverage if booked when your date is reserved).
- Extra hours – add them at your discounted rate, when added at least three weeks before your wedding.
- Second full lead photographer
- Extended Engagement Session upgrade
- online gallery for family and friends orders
- Flash drive delivery of your high-resolution files
- Save on your videography costs! We offer significant discounts on video to couples who book their videography in combination with their Sweet Olive Photography package! Add videography for as low as $600 when booked with photography. Please ask for details.
If you think you might be interested in reserving your date, we can send you an online wedding agreement. It has all of the package details and pricing, your agreement and payment terms. If you choose to book, merely complete the agreement by paying your $300 non-refundable retainer. It is an instant receipt that your day is reserved for you. (your $300 retainer is applied to your package price.)
After you are booked we will send you our Wedding Day Q&A that helps us get started working with you on your time line and needs for your day.
- Do you hold or “pencil in” dates? No, it takes a retainer being paid to hold a date. Even if someone inquires about the same date as you, the first one to place a retainer will have the date held.)