The Sweet Olive Difference
We know choosing a wedding photographer can be confusing – given the sheer number of Photographers promoting themselves and the wide variety of quality, experience, pricing and options. If you feel like you relate to our images – then Contact us and send us a few details and check your date’s availability. We will be happy to send you our Sweet Olive Difference PDF and wedding planning guide.
In the meantime – what are a few of the traits that make the Sweet Olive wedding experience different?
- As a husband-wife team, we have over 1600 weddings of experience and on average, we photograph over 60 weddings per year. We are one of the most experienced photographers in the region. In a time when we have unfortunately seen so many “new vendors” cancelling on couples or even worse, not showing up, we have a track record that has been proven over and over again.
- This experience has helped us create a well-oiled “system” for providing you with quality work and a smooth process from inquiry through planning, wedding day and delivery.
- Our goal is to be unobtrusive – so you enjoy more of your day as you experience it rather than feeling like you were part of a photographer’s “production”. This approach helps us see and capture those “real moments” in addition to capturing “Classic” wedding day images.
- Through our extensive experience in so many weddings, we have developed the best and simplest timeline planning around. We know the key questions to ask and we know how to plan the day so that it flows best for you. Many photographers “wing it” far too much. We plan ahead in order to create that freedom on wedding day.
- We open ourselves to being spontaneous and creative – instead of overly structured. Every wedding is different – the people, light, weather and so much more can change event to event – even at the same venue. Being able to be flexible, prepared and having that special instinct for light and moments makes all the difference.
- Value…We’re not going to be the cheapest photographer around – and we understand everyone has different budgets – but we do know that we offer a tremendous value for our pricing, combined with the experience and service we offer. Choosing a wedding photographer is about so much more than just listing package features and comparing prices. Inquire today and let us show you.
- Fully insured…some venues do require your vendors to provide a Certificate of Insurance.
Some words from our couples
Paige & Trey
“Sweet Olive was amazing from the very beginning. They have a fun, relaxing vibe that makes you feel comfortable. My husband and I are not the best at taking photos together but with Sweet Olive, they made us feel so comfortable. They are excellent at communication and meeting all your wants and needs!”
Bay & Graham
“Gina and Darrin did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We are so thrilled with our photos and video. It is all perfect. They did an exceptional job of memorializing our special day. Gina and Darrin we so easy to work with throughout all the planning beforehand, on the day of, and afterward. We highly recommend Sweet Olive Wedding. Thank you Gina and Darrin!!!”
Kristen & Vince
“Best photographers in the city and that we have known! They gave us a beautiful engagement shoot and the best wedding photos we could ask for. So artistic and made it look as much of a fairy tale as it felt. Thank you Darrin & Gina!!”
Nichole & Chad
“I could not be happier with my decision to book Sweet Olive Weddings. They were wonderful and so talented. They captured so many great moments, especially those candid shots! They were so easy to work with. I could not believe the long day they put in to capture our wedding and was smiling the whole time. Book them!”
Lucy & Henry
I wish I could give Darrin and Gina more than five stars!! We had an exceptional time with them! They were both punctual, professional, and brought exceptional ideas for photo placements. They provided those little details that we will cherish as we look back at our wedding and engagement session. Sweet Olive was the absolute best!
Abbie & Jason
Gina and Darrin were amazing from the start! I saw their work at a friends wedding a few years ago! Then I got engaged! I am so glad I chose them to capture our memories. They were so awesome to work with during the engagement photo shoot. They even let us bring our fur babies along for the ride! They recommended a beautiful place and captured even more beautiful pictures! After seeing the engagement pictures, I couldn’t wait for our wedding and to see those photos!
Jason and I got married on 9.26.2020 at the most beautiful hidden gem in Milford, The Promont House. Gina fell in love with this place and couldn’t wait to start taking pictures! We got a little behind, but it was totally fine. We had so much fun being photographed at such a beautiful venue. She had so many great ideas. I was at ease and calm. I am usually so awkward when getting photographed but Gina helped it feel natural! Her and her associate spent hours with us that day and captured so many beautiful memories. I couldn’t wait to see the pictures. When I finally did, they were even more beautiful then I could imagine, which I didn’t think was possible! I cried tears of joy! I have looked at them everyday since I got them. I rave about these pictures. Oh, and then the video came… I sobbed through the entire thing!! It made me so happy that they incorporated our sweet Roxxie girl, and our other puppies, Caesar and Hank. They knew how much we loved our fur babies and how important they are to us. We also got a flash drive with raw footage! There are so many fun candid pictures and videos! I am so grateful that I have these beautiful photos to look back on for many years to come. I can already see myself showing my grandkids one day! Thank you Sweet Olive Weddings for capturing our best day ever!!!
Katelin & Levi
Not only did these two show up, they showed out 100%!! The help they provided, advice, laughter and fun just made the experience all the better!!! Gina and Darrin were on time, very fair pricing, showed me ways to decorate my tables(turned out amazing), provided a timeline months in advance, gave suggestions, joked and smiled along with the guests and we’re very professional!
Hannah & Cody
It was an honor to work with Sweet Olive Photography for our wedding! Our experience from the moment they showed up until the moment they left was incredible! They made us feel comfortable, made the posed photos easy and captured beautiful spur of the moment photos as well! It was so important to have photos we love to look at to remember our special day for the years to come and they exceeded that. Our photos are something we will cherish forever and are so happy with the way they turned out. Highly recommend their team to anyone needing to capture special moments!