The Sweet Olive Difference
We know choosing a wedding photographer can be confusing – given the sheer number of Photographers promoting themselves and the wide variety of quality, experience, pricing and options. If you feel like you relate to our images – then Contact us and send us a few details and check your date’s availability. We will be happy to send you our Sweet Olive Difference PDF and wedding planning guide.
In the meantime – what are a few of the traits that make the Sweet Olive wedding experience different?
- We have well-over 1300 weddings of experience and on average, we photograph over 60 weddings per year.
- This experience has helped us create a well-oiled “system” for providing you with quality work and a smooth process from inquiry through planning, wedding day and delivery.
- Our goal is to be unobtrusive – so you enjoy more of your day as you experience it rather than feeling like you were part of a photographer’s “production”. This approach helps us see and capture those “real moments”.
- Through our extensive experience in so many weddings, we have developed the best and simplest timeline planning around. We know the key questions to ask and we know how to plan the day so that it flows best for you. Many photographers “wing it” far too much. We plan ahead in order to create that freedom on wedding day.
- We open ourselves to being spontaneous and creative – instead of overly structured. Every wedding is different – the people, light, weather and so much more can change event to event – even at the same venue. Being able to be flexible, prepared and having that special instinct for light and moments makes all the difference.
- Value…We’re not going to be the cheapest photographer around – and we understand everyone has different budgets – but we do know that we offer a tremendous value for our pricing, combined with the experience and service we offer. Choosing a wedding photographer is about so much more than just listing package features and comparing prices. Inquire today and let us show you.
Some words from our couples
“Sweet Olive was amazing from the very beginning. They have a fun, relaxing vibe that makes you feel comfortable. My husband and I are not the best at taking photos together but with Sweet Olive, they made us feel so comfortable. They are excellent at communication and meeting all your wants and needs!”
Paige & Trey
“Gina and Darrin did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We are so thrilled with our photos and video. It is all perfect. They did an exceptional job of memorializing our special day. Gina and Darrin we so easy to work with throughout all the planning beforehand, on the day of, and afterward. We highly recommend Sweet Olive Wedding. Thank you Gina and Darrin!!!”
Bay & Graham
“Best photographers in the city and that we have known! They gave us a beautiful engagement shoot and the best wedding photos we could ask for. So artistic and made it look as much of a fairy tale as it felt. Thank you Darrin & Gina!!”
Kristen & Vince
“I could not be happier with my decision to book Sweet Olive Weddings. They were wonderful and so talented. They captured so many great moments, especially those candid shots! They were so easy to work with. I could not believe the long day they put in to capture our wedding and was smiling the whole time. Book them!”
Nichole & Chad